Are we done yet?

My son got his college diploma in the mail yesterday!  His GPA is good.  His GPA for his Major is impressive.  I know I've said I would not hinge his post homeschooling success on his homeschooling, but ... it is hard not to.

He was homeschooled.  He went to college.  It was hard.  But he finished and finished well.

Now, the question is what kind of job will he get.  All sure-fire possibilities are close to the college in a town he does not want to live in... so the search begins.  Also, his dad and I are trying to get him to consider grad school.  30 credits to a Masters degree.  He's thinking about it.

Actual graduation is in December.  He'd like to skip it.  We are going and acting a fool.

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Silly, I know you're not ever acting the fool but YES, GO and be proud of that kid. Skip indeed. Remind him relatives like to give pressies for events like graduations and such, yes? :)

Cascia Talbert said...

I love your blog! I just wanted to let you know that we featured you in a list of 100 best Homeschooling blogs. You can find our article at the following link:

http://healthymomsmagazine.net/2016/09/top-100-homeschooling-blogs.html

We would appreciate it if you shared this with your readers, followers and fans. Have a terrific weekend!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...