One done with College, One to go

Not a little boy anymore!
As a former homeschooling mom, I should probably mention that my son is done with college.  Official graduation is December, so he is seeking an internship in the meanwhile.

So proud.  3.45 GPA... after having a slow start, this is nothing short of miraculous.

Homeschooling did prepare him for college, but I can see where he would have had a better start had we done some dual enrollment to prepare him for the AMOUNT of work that was required... once he got acclimated, he was great!

1 comment:

LM said...

I have one graduated from high school. She did take Dual Enrolled classes but she was taken out of high school 'gifted and talented' programs. Now my 15 yr old went from AbekaAcademy structured learning at home right into online college classes and she nailed them. So exposing high schoolers to the rigor of college is a good thing.

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...