Costumes or art? Definitely both.

I've been really busy since depositing the kids back at college. I have been doing volunteer work for a community theatre, and my job right now is to make costumes for a show that is quickly approaching, so I haven't had the opportunity to write or do art-work.  Or have I?

Some of the costumes I have created have turned out to be some interesting works of art.   Here are some of the things I have made.


Wonderland flower.  a few fake flower bouquets attached to a sin visor. 

Wonderland flower dress.  Green pillowcase dress with tulle tutu


Tin man hat.  A plastic funnel, grey and shiny silver duck tape and some christmas garland

Tin man suit. Silver sweatsuit I found, with wire sewing into the hems to make it rounded.


1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

This is VERY cool. I never would have thought of using Christmas decorations in the costumes! Clever!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...