Elections and homeschool stuff

I've been a bit preoccupied with elections and other stuff lately.   Besides running a polling location this coming tuesday, which by the way has been a pain this time and we haven't even gotten to election day yet, I am chairing the costume committee for Much Ado about Nothing, 1960s' version, and am knee high in pre-college stuff.  So please excuse my sparseness.

I've got a few things on my mind that I will share with you soon. 

By the way.... either vote, or stop complaining.

That's how I feel about politics.


2 comments:

Blondee said...

Good luck with the polling on Tuesday, hope it's an uneventful day for you, but that the people come out in droves to vote. :)

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Hoping only the smart people show up! Droves of 'em. :)

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...