It's tech week!... and other stuff

Tech week starts Saturday.  My daughter will have drama club rehearsal and set building every.single.day and for many hours each day.  All other learning will stop.  It will be hard for me to work.  We will be eating, sleeping, buying junk food and fast food, and getting back to business.

In anticipation of this production of Annie Get Your Gun, some of the boys in the drama club made a funny video.  Link here: 

oh, and here's my daughters finished ball gown for the show. We did some costume reshuffling.  Her purple ball gown was remodeled to be  her can-can outfit.  The top to the can-can outfit and underskirt are now the ballgown.  (We added alot of lace trim)


 In other news, the ACT is coming up a week after the show.  My sons (my son and his friend) practice test scores look very good.  Here's to hoping they don't panic on the test.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor
Brighthub Contributor

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Sounds like a crazy but fun time! I have never heard of tech week before.

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...