Homeschool Curriculum for sale on Ebay

I normally don't sell my homeschool books, but there were a few that I really didn't see myself using or referring to again. They are for sale on Ebay.

Titles include Teaching Textbooks Geometry and Critical Thinking materials.

I really liked these items and they were very helpful in homeschooling my kids.

I used to use Ebay heavily to make money and I always use it to buy homeschool materials. The problem is that the site was losing popularity due to high shipping and listing fees. They are, however, working to fix those problems and are now allowing people to list 5 items for free each month.

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

Great Deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...