The big list of female teachers who violated students

Net World Daily may not be one of my favorite websites, but they have done the job of compiling the information on sex crimes by female teachers on students over the past three years. A quick count gave me just under 170 teachers committing sex crimes. And this is just women's predators. I dare say this rivals the damage done by Catholic Priests in the 1970's and 1980's. Students from elementary to highschool to special needs were violated.


Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...