Homeschooling always makes my Christmases easier

Since we started homeschooling, I am amazed at how I seem to get away with buying my kids educational stuff that I probably would have bought anyway. Now, things that the kids use in education and experimentation doubles at Christmas presents.

This year my daughter will get a laptop like this oneGateway - Laptop with AMD Turion™ 64 X2 and a camera like this one Kodak EasyShare 5.0MP digital camera at BestBuy.com (prices good Now through 12/15.)
. Stocking stuffers will be educational too.

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Free Home Ed. Homeschool For Free!

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...